“Censorship and a free society cannot co-exist.” A simple, yet profound, sentence that nearly says it all. Once again, Shawn Buckley, shares his invaluable insights to help us, the Canadian public, protect our rights and freedoms. “Censorship is the government deciding what information you can have access to. Censorship never ends well.” In this Summer 2020 issue of Vitality Magazine, Shawn Buckley’s article (5 minute read), “Censorship Law and COVID-19”, outlines our government’s intention to begin censoring the information Canadians have access to.
- Discussion Paper Release: Expensive Proposed Changes To Export-Import
- Thank You Philip and Mary Jane!
- Dig Deep
- Update: Health Canada’s Self-Care Framework, A Signal To Act
- A Message: Time To Show Resilience
- Shawn Buckley April 2021 Deleted Interview with ThatChannel — Six Quotes Are All That Remain
- Shawn Buckley March 2021 TrueHope Cast Interview with Host Simon Brazier
- Absent Without Official Leave
- “Censorship Law and COVID-19”, Vitality Magazine
- Shortlisted. 16 Links To Our Favourite Evidence-Based Resources You’ll Want To Read