Years ago, after Health Canada first proposed the Self-Care Framework, Shawn Buckley’s analyses began helping Canadians understand its far-reaching anticipated impacts on both cost and availability of natural health products (NHPs). In short, the Self-Care Framework is a set of planned changes to the regulation of NHPs in Canada, intended to harmonize natural health products (NHPs), non-prescription chemical drugs and cosmetics under a single set of regulations. In a brief summary, recently compiled by Mr. Buckley, he abridges the revised time line Health Canada published for the full implementation of the Self-Care Framework. NHPPA urges everyone who values the accessibility of NHPs and freedom of choice in healthcare to educate yourselves on the upcoming changes and prepare to take action to contest them!
- Discussion Paper Release: Expensive Proposed Changes To Export-Import
- Thank You Philip and Mary Jane!
- Dig Deep
- Update: Health Canada’s Self-Care Framework, A Signal To Act
- A Message: Time To Show Resilience
- Shawn Buckley April 2021 Deleted Interview with ThatChannel — Six Quotes Are All That Remain
- Shawn Buckley March 2021 TrueHope Cast Interview with Host Simon Brazier
- Absent Without Official Leave
- “Censorship Law and COVID-19”, Vitality Magazine
- Shortlisted. 16 Links To Our Favourite Evidence-Based Resources You’ll Want To Read