We are hiring for one paid full-time position and accepting volunteer applications for campaign preparation positions.
More information on the paid full-time Campaign Team Lead position is available below.
We also need a large team of volunteers!
To volunteer to assist NHPPA with campaign preparation, please apply using either of the following links:
If you are passionate about protecting freedom of choice in healthcare and have the skills listed below, please apply as soon as possible.
CAMPAIGN TEAM LEAD
Jobs Posting Date: October 19, 2023
Apply By: ASAP
Start Date: As soon as a suitable candidate is found
Compensation: Commensurate upon experience, we can discuss at interview
To Apply: Send your note of interest and resume to Veronica Jean, Campaign Coordinator
Note: Only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. Thank you for your interest!
What We Look For In Our Team:
- A strong familiarity with NHPPA’s position on health freedom, the NHP regulations, the NHP industry, and natural health professions
- Must demonstrate commitment to, and passion for, health freedom, natural health products and practices
- Ability to legally work in Canada, and a competence and willingness to operate as an independent contractor
- Be proficient with Zoom, Adobe Acrobat, and Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel)
- Reliable internet access and the ability to work remotely
- A proven ability to manage and complete multiple projects under tight deadlines
- Be a team player who thrives in a fast-paced collaborative environment
- Flexibility to adapt to changing priorities, schedules, and assigned tasks
- Must be able to communicate in a digital space. Need to meet both the requirements to make things look great but also clearly make the message of utmost importance.
Education, Skills, and Experience:
- Experience, Degree or Diploma in Digital Marketing, Communication or a related field
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills, and an attention to detail
- You should be accustomed to working under pressure and be comfortable with a wide variety of tasks
- You have an attitude that “everything is figureoutable” and are ready to jump in and help whenever needed
- Be proficient with Canva, knowledge of Photoshop and Illustrator considered an asset
- A working knowledge of WordPress (visual) or HTML considered an asset
- Experience producing web video, live feeds, and other multimedia a plus
- A solid understanding of social media platforms including, but not limited to, Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, X, and TikTok
- A solid understanding of alternative social media platforms including, but not limited to, Mighty Networks and Rumble
The main tasks of this position include:
- Produce campaigns including compelling content in multiple media
- Write and design effective and high impact content and materials to draw attention to, unify, and incite action, for all campaigns including, but not limited to; website content, blogs, webinars, video, social media awareness campaigns, boycotts, public protests, Member of Parliament and Health Canada bureaucrat campaigns, media, other activist organizations and trade groups.
- Supporting NHPPA team to ensure that campaign material needs and requests for support materials are met in a timely manner
- Write, develop and administer public campaigns to the public and industry through our website and other channels, as required
- Writing, editing, and proof-reading campaign materials including print materials, web content, email campaigns, and social media posts
- Ability to manage, organize and communicate schedules for various team members and external contacts
- Manage the implementation, tracking and measurement of action and education campaigns
- Ensure that NHPPA’s brand and identity is adhered to in campaigns and in all communication channels
- Source distribution channels for NHPPA’s materials—develop required content to garner the attention of radio, TV, online and print journalists and reporters
- Facilitate internal communication, as needed
- Be consistently available to complete urgent tasks for the NHPPA team
- Any other task assigned by any member of NHPPA’s team of directors
- See each project through to completion within a set timeframe