HERE IS YOUR ESSENTIAL LEGAL ADVICE!
Our other materials are to help you educate and empower your clients. This one is for YOU.
If you haven’t already, now is the time to equip yourself with our Emergency Kit for Health Canada Raids. This guide to your rights includes everything you must know and do, to try and save your reputation, your practise and your livelihood, when Health Canada arrives.
The NHPPA would prefer not to have to offer this advice but this is your reality until the 2004 NHP Regulations are suspended and replaced.
The Emergency Kit is a 16 page document, complied by Shawn Buckley, president of the NHPPA, outlining everything manufacturers, retailers and practitioners must be aware of to prepare for a Health Canada raid on your premises. Mr. Buckley routinely represents businesses under Health Canada attack and has compiled this handbook based on first-hand experience.
As long as the current NHP regulations exist, practitioners such as yourself are under threat. It may not have been you yet, but no-one is exempt.
Know Your Rights and Obligations Before a Raid
Minimize Damage During a Raid
The Emergency Kit Includes
- Recommended equipment to have ready before a raid
- Truth and Lies – what you need to know
- How to respond to a search warrant
- Your rights to make video and audio recordings
- How to tell if a search is criminal or administrative and why it matters
- Your rights and obligations during a raid
- How to protect your staff and family
- How to act, what to say and what not to say during a Health Canada raid on your premises.
Read your kit today, be prepared.
A raid can be intimidating. Information and support are vital.
We are as committed to the survival of your business as you are.
MORE LINKS TO PRACTITIONER SUPPORT MATERIAL