WOULD YOU LIKE SHAWN AND THE NHPPA TO VISIT YOUR REGION?
We are always delighted to receive invitations to bring our latest presentation to your city. Anyone can sponsor a lecture, whether you are a business, individual, school or small organization. As our keynote lectures cross the country, they evolve to address up to the minute changes in the situation we face as a community. You will hear what is happening, what we are doing about it and how your region can be involved.
There are some things that we need a sponsor to be willing and able to do however. These include:
- Check with us that your proposed date does not clash with Shawn’s legal commitments to his clients
- Discuss and agree your budget and our costs (lecture fee, travel and accommodation) with the NHPPA
- Discuss your audience with the NHPPA, to direct the content planning of Shawn’s presentation for their specific needs and interests
- Advise us if the lecture is part of a larger event, day and time requirements can be booked to fit into your schedule
- Arrange to book the venue at least 6 weeks in advance for an independent initiative
- Plan event marketing and media contact to begin at least 4 weeks in advance
- Download and print NHPPA web based documents or work with NHPPA to develop event-specific materials. The NHPPA offers a complete package of information for hosts.
- Arrange for a microphone and projector for lecture day
- Arrange sufficient local volunteers to man the event on the day
- Arrange for a videographer/photographer to record your efforts
- Determine how you will collect and account for donations
- Use the lecture to collect names for NHPPA’s 308 Freedom Network and the Charter of Health Freedom petition
- Arrange for a speaker, typically the event host, to open the lecture by introducing Shawn and to wrap up by urging attendees to financially support our initiatives
- Arrange the distribution of contribution forms.
THERE IS A LOT OF WORK INVOLVED, BUT THE NHPPA’S PROJECT TEAM WILL ALWAYS WORK WITH YOU, HELPING, SUPPORTING AND ADVISING.
We can devise specific print materials and press releases and help you with invitations to national media and MPs. Together, our experience and your local knowledge can combine to create a successful event which raises the profile of the regulatory crisis in your region.
These lectures generate new activists, sponsors and networks! They are a great springboard for more activity, more support and more knowledge.
If you think your region would benefit from a visit, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1.519.648.2050
We are currently recruiting regional volunteer coordinators in each province, to facilitate local activism and organization. If you would like to see increased health freedom activism in your province, and think you have the skills to move this initiative forward, please get in touch and tell us about yourself.
MORE STORE & CLINIC SUPPORT MATERIALS