We can feel the motivation and passion of the entire country in each envelope we open. As a nation, our collective resolve to uphold our rights and freedoms is renewed. We know you’re eager to have your voice counted. Please keep these requirements in mind as you sign the petition or collect signatures:
• Do not write anything else on the page, or cross anything out.
The wording must not be altered in any way.
• Only one signature per person.
The signature count must be from unique individuals to be valid.
• The person’s printed name must accompany their signature.
• A postal address consisting of at least city and postal code is paramount.
It proves the signatory is a resident of Canada.
• A minimum of 3 signatures per page must be collected.
• Mail in the original, not a photocopy.