Reaffirming our mission. Pure North, longtime supporters of NHPPA, recently launched a change.org petition to stop Health Canada’s proposed changes to natural health product regulation.
We share and applaud any organization who pushes the matter of health freedom further into public awareness. NHPPA is committed to the Charter of Health Freedom’s foundational paper petition. The paper petition Canadians have seen circulating, since September 2008, remains the most significant way to ask for a change in the law. Online petitions, like Pure North’s, are a powerful way to disseminate a social message, and create visibility quickly, in an online dominant world.
To answer the most frequently asked questions regarding the Charter of Health Freedom petition:
- No. The the Charter of Health Freedom paper petition cannot, and will not, be transferred into an online e-Petition.
- No. The Charter of Health Freedom paper petition cannot be merged with a newly created e-Petition.
- No. The Charter of Health Freedom paper petition is NOT the same as the online change.org petition started by Pure North. You can support both!
- Yes. The Charter of Health Freedom paper petition is still powerful, valid and current. We are 101,407 signatures strong!
- Yes. Pure North’s change.org online petition helps amplify the Charter of Health Freedom petition’s message.